Tuesday, November 19, 2013


Nadine Carina

Birthdays, London, November 19th 2013

 
Part two.  I asked for a story after the gig, but then had to wait as she packed up her gear, with me wondering if it would be one of those elusive stories which slip by... but all is fine seeing as it was packing up to then be able to rush off to see a gig - that's the kind of priorities I can understand!  I think I remember meaning to investigate Tasseomancy when they were called Ghost Of Bees (I think) a few years ago.  Maybe I should have another listen.  Lovely handwriting!
 
 
 

Nadine Carina

Birthdays, London, November 19th 2013

I'm so pleased to have seen Nadine Carina this evening - one of my favourite and most listened to discoveries this year (along with Broken Twin, who I'll hopefully get a story from next month, fingers crossed...), her self-titled ep is just perfect, and her new ep released yesterday sounds really great too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home