Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sufjan Stevens

King's College, London, 31st October 2005

...the second half of the story of cool crazyness. Sufjantastic! Sorry.



Sufjan Stevens

King's College, London, 31st October 2005

Managed to catch Sufjan outside before his gig and he took a card and said he'd give it to me later, and lo and behold he brought it with him and put it down on the floor when he came on stage. I waited until the end and then quickly snatched it up before some other rascal did.

6 Comments:

At 4:27 pm, Blogger Technoslacker said...

Paulo, this is a great site. Nice job.

Chad
technoslacker.com

 
At 9:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

reading these stories makes me want to request "cheeks"

 
At 7:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...what a great collection to have. I would give my left pinky toe to get a hand-written original story from Sufjan. (By the way, I found your link from the Sufjan fan site).

 
At 2:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe those sufjan stories are cute. Thanks for sharing

 
At 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so wonderful! Suf got a MFA in creative writing... no surprise he was able to pull out the most complete & cohere story of all I've seen here. :D
lovely delightful. keep it up!!

 
At 8:05 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Sufjan has worse handwriting than me! It's amazing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home