Tuesday, May 13, 2014


Sylvan Esso - Amelia Meath

Village Underground, London, May 12th 2014 

I had to quickly grab Amelia whilst Nick was writing his story, before she walked off, and just gushed about how I had listened to 'Coffee' easily over 100 times. Surely will listen another 100 times too, and maybe the rest of the album a little bit.



Sylvan Esso - Nick Sanborn

Village Underground, London, May 12th 2014 

I only managed to find a ticket for the sold out Tune-Yards/Sylvan Esso gig a couple of hours beforehand, very keen to see Sylvan Esso. I caught them both at the merchandise stall afterwards, but didn't have a pen (had to borrow one from the merch stall) or a story card (had to tear a page out of my book I was reading - Dark Eden by Chris Beckett... it felt wrong tearing a page from a book, but then it felt so right) to get the stories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home